Changing what you call these spaces can be updated in the Hudu admin area >> General tab, under 'documentation is structured by'; but again, provides no difference in Hudu's functionality or features.
We'll use client throughout our support article examples, but please note that this is NOT how you're required to structure the documentation.
Assets & Asset Layouts
Cards & Fields
Asset information is further organized using cards. A "card" is the term given to the grouping of information that comes into Hudu from the same source (this could be manual input; from integrations and/or the API, or from importing the data).
Fields are what then further organize a card.
An asset can, and likely will, have multiple cards stored under it; with each card coming into Hudu from different sources (i.e. manual input/import, integration, API).
- Password Management
- Create, organize and protect client passwords; while providing the ability to share these passwords securely back to the client when needed.
- Process Management
- Processes are checklists; used to standardize how tasks are accomplished and serve as quick-reference instructions for your team.
- Knowledge Base Library
- Informational articles, How-To's, troubleshooting guides, and anything else you can think of! Hudu offers a knowledge base library specific to each of your clients, as well as a global knowledge base.
- Photos Gallery
- Centralized location where you can easily view, manage, and upload client photos.
- Network Management
- Plan, track, and manage IP addresses inside a network.
- Rack Management
- Manage and track physical hardware assets within each of your clients' server racks.
- Website & SSL Monitoring
- Monitor website statuses, name expirations, and SSL certificate expirations, all by just providing a website URL.
- Expiration Tracking
- Track your website expirations automatically; or set up custom expirations for KB articles and/or custom assets.
- External Sharing
- Each client space that you maintain within your Hudu environment has the ability to have a custom client portal created and configured.