The Photos Gallery provides a centralized location on the client Overview page where you can easily view, manage, and upload client photos. This new tool offers more efficient photo management while keeping everything organized and easily accessible.
- Unified Photo Management: No more hopping between different sections. Get a holistic view, manage, and upload client photos, all from one place.
- Photo Prioritization: With the new pinning feature, always have your important photos at the forefront.
- Flexible Viewing: Choose between Grid or List view and sort photos as you prefer.
Accessing the Photo Gallery
- Navigate to an individual company >> Home.
- The Photos module can be found on the Overview tab underneath the company's basic information and Quick Notes.
- Photos attached to individual assets can be viewed in the main photo gallery, or on the assets right-hand sidebar.
Picture format can be PNG, JPG, or GIF and must be no more than 100 MB in size per individual upload.
- Click the drop zone underneath the Photos section to upload.
- Choose the photos you wish to add and confirm the upload.
- You can also drag and drop photos into the drop zone, or paste images copied to your clipboard.
Pinned photos stay at the top of your gallery, whether they're uploaded directly or attached to assets.
- Hover over a photo you wish to prioritize.
- Click the "Pin" icon.
- Photos can be pinned from either the main gallery section or from the individual asset.
Customizing Photo View
- Select between the "Grid" or "List" view.
- Use the sorting options to arrange photos by age or name.