- A Zapier premium account.
- Admin or super-admin user role within Hudu.
At any time, you can come back to the Hudu admin area >> Alerts >> edit specific alert to make changes to the alert.
- Navigate to your Hudu admin area >> Alerts.
- Click ((+ New Alert)).
- Give your alert a name.
- Select the expiration type from the choices and complete the required fields (see Alerts for more information).
- Click Configure WebHook and obtain the required WebHook URL from Zapier.
- Provide payload delivery information in the WebHook payload field (must be valid JSON format).
- Save the alert by clicking Create Alert.
Obtaining the Zapier WebHook URL
- Log in to your Zapier account and click ((+ Create Zap)).
- Find or search for WebHooks by Zapier.
- Select Catch Hook from the dropdown list for the Event field.
- Click continue.
- Under Test Trigger, copy the newly generated WebHook URL into Hudu WebHook alert settings exactly.
- Provide WebHook payloads to create a Zapier request.
- Save the alert in Hudu.
- Navigate to your Hudu admin area >> Alerts and find your created alert from the list.
- Click on Test WebHook.
We are only testing your connection and payload, not your variables; sample variables will be filled in.
- Once a WebHook alert to Zapier has been tested on the Hudu side; by clicking ((Test Trigger)) in Zapier, it will pull up your WebHook request (if it was successful).
The guides below will serve to assist with setting up WebHook notifications to alternative common providers.