This article has been moved!
We've recently updated our support center articles - Please bear with us while we make the transition. This article can now be found here!
One native integration that can be setup within HUDU is N-Able N-Sight RMM.
In order to setup integrations, you will need:
- Access to retrieve N-Able N-Sight API credentials.
- Admin or super-admin user role within HUDU.
At any time, you can come back to the Admin >> Integrations >> N-Able N-Sight to make changes to the integration.
HUDUs' integration with N-Able N-Sight RMM allows you sync over:
- Create client spaces within HUDU directly from N-Sight companies; or seamlessly merge them into existing (already-created) client spaces.
- Pull device information from N-Sight; sorted into asset layouts based on set sort rules and your primary sync location(s).
- Pull sites/locations from N-Sight RMM.
What HUDU needs from N-Sight RMM.
- Server Name.
- API Key.
Integrations can be enabled at any point during your HUDU environment testing and/or during production. Integrations can be merged into your existing documentation based on set rules; providing the ability to start with integration setup, or easily connect them in at a later date. To enable the N-Able N-Sight integration:
- Navigate to admin tab >> Integrations.
- Select N-Able N-Sight from the list.
** If you're running on a HUDU version before 126.96.36.199, you'll need to select create integration.
Obtaining the N-Able N-Sight RMM Information
- Login to N-Sight RMM and navigate to settings >> general settings.
- On the left-hand sidebar, click API.
- From here, next to the API Token field, click generate.
- Copy the generated API token credentials into HUDU exactly.
- To obtain server name, enter valid e-mail address into "Email API Token to"; this will provide you with the server name (and API token again). Click OK and wait for e-mail.
- Copy the server name into HUDU exactly.
- Save the settings.
- Make sure to test the integration for a successful connection before continuing; do not continue on until you see a connection successful message display.
- Start the sync. After inputting all settings and ensuring the connection was successful; start the sync to push initial data to HUDU from N-Sight RMM (this is required before moving on).
Before your accounts (and their corresponding data) from N-Sight RMM can be brought into HUDU, they must first be matched to companies that either already exist within your HUDU environment; OR to companies that you create now.
HUDU recommends matching one company first, for testing purposes, to ensure that your information comes over correctly.
- The first time your integration connection runs successfully, it will attempt to bring in companies from N-Sight RMM; these are then added to the Matched Companies List of that integration.
- Navigate to Admin >> Integrations >> and find N-Sight RMM from the list. Click into it.
- It should now have a button that says Match Companies.
- Go through the list of companies and either bulk create/match all OR decide to:
- Match the company to an existing (already created) client in HUDU;
- Create a matched client within HUDU from a N-Sight company;
- Leave unmatched, company (and corresponding data) will not be created/brought into HUDU.
- Once you have matched your companies/accounts, you must re-run the integration import to fill in all the data for the newly matched/created companies.
Primary Sync Location
Primary sync location(s) serve as your "junk drawer" asset layout(s); storing the information that is being pulled in, but not otherwise told where to be placed.
The N-Sight RMM integration requires you to designate four primary sync locations. These would be sites, servers, workstations and mobile devices.
- Navigate back to your HUDU admin >> integrations >> N-Sight RMM edit settings.
- Choose asset layouts (must be active asset layouts) from the list to designate as the primary sync locations for each type.
- If you don't see/have not created any asset layouts yet, you’ll need to create these.
- Save your settings and stop/start your integration sync again to reflect your changes.
How often do integrations sync?
- Native integrations will automatically re-sync (update) every 3 hours. You can also use either the global or the card-specific re-sync features to refresh native integration syncs at any point.