- Access to retrieve Atera API credentials.
- Admin or super-admin user role within Hudu.
At any time, you can come back to your Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> Atera to make changes to the integration.
- Create client spaces within Hudu directly from Atera companies, or seamlessly merge them into existing (already-created) client spaces.
- Pull contacts directly from Atera and easily sort them into an asset layout of your choice ("People", "Contacts", "Company A employees", etc.)
- Pull device information from Atera; sorted into asset layouts based on set sort rules and your primary sync location(s).
What Hudu needs from Atera
- API Key.
- Navigate to your Hudu admin area >> Integrations.
- Select Atera from the list.
If you're running on a Hudu version before 126.96.36.199, you'll need to select create integration.
Obtaining the Atera Information
- Navigate to the Atera dashboard >> Admin.
- Click on API.
- Copy the API key.
- Paste this into Hudu exactly.
- Save the settings.
Make sure to test the integration for a successful connection before continuing; do not continue on until you see a connection successful message display.
- Start the sync. After inputting all settings and ensuring the connection was successful; start the sync to push initial data to Hudu from Atera (this is required before moving on).
Hudu recommends matching one company first, for testing purposes, to ensure that your information comes over correctly.
- The first time your integration connection runs successfully, it will attempt to bring in companies from Atera; these are then added to the Matched Companies List of that integration.
- Navigate to the Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> and find Atera from the list. Click into it.
- It should now have a button that says Match Companies.
- Go through the list of companies and either bulk create/match all OR decide to:
- Match the company to an existing (already created) client in Hudu;
- Create a matched client within Hudu from an Atera company;
- Leave unmatched, company (and corresponding data) will not be created/brought into Hudu.
- Once you have matched your companies, you must re-run the integration import to fill in all the data for the newly matched/created companies.
Primary Sync Location
- Navigate back to your Hudu admin >> Integrations >> Atera ((Edit Settings)).
- Choose asset layouts (must be active asset layouts) from the list to designate as the primary sync location.
If you don't see/have not created any asset layouts yet, you’ll need to create these. Visit Asset layouts for additional information!
- Save your settings and stop/start your integration sync again to reflect your changes.
Answer: Native integrations will automatically re-sync (update) every 3 hours.
You can also use either the global or the card-specific re-sync features to refresh native integration syncs at any point.
Answer: If the Atera sync has been loading for a significant amount of time (it can take up to 10 minutes), follow the steps below:
- Test the connection to ensure Hudu and Atera are communicating correctly.
- Verify your Atera credentials.
- Refresh the page (while a sync is actively running).
- Stop the sync and restart the sync.
Answer: Atera does not support API calls when using their trial version. Contact Atera support to upgrade.
Answer: It should appear on subsequent re-syncs. If it is still not appearing, ensure that it has not been archived; and still exists in your sort rules.
Notes: Active integrations sync automatically every 3 hours; manual re-syncs can be performed either within an integrations’ settings page or by clicking the top right re-sync button.