- Access to retrieve Domotz API credentials.
- Admin or super-admin user role within Hudu.
At any time, you can come back to your Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> Domotz to make changes to the integration.
- A full inventory of the network is provided by Domotz and sent to Hudu.
- Devices identified by Domotz are then sorted into asset layouts based on set sort rules.
What Hudu needs from Domotz
- API Key Endpoint.
- API Key.
- Navigate to Hudu admin area >> Integrations.
- Select Domotz from the list.
If you're running on a Hudu version before 126.96.36.199, you'll need to select create integration.
Obtaining the Domotz Information
- Navigate to your Domotz instance >> Account Settings>> Domotz API.
- Click Create an API key.
- Copy the API key endpoint and the API key and paste it into Hudu exactly.
- Save the settings.
Make sure to test the integration for a successful connection before continuing; do not continue on until you see a connection successful message display.
- Start the sync. After inputting all settings and ensuring the connection was successful; start the sync to push initial data to Hudu from Domotz (this is required before moving on).
Hudu recommends matching one company first, for testing purposes, to ensure that your information comes over correctly.
- The first time your integration connection runs successfully, it will attempt to bring in companies from Domotz; these are then added to the Matched Companies List of that integration.
- Navigate to the Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> and find Domotz from the list. Click into it.
- It should now have a button that says Match Companies.
- Go through the list of companies and either bulk create/match all OR decide to:
- Match the company to an existing (already created) client in Hudu;
- Create a matched client within Hudu from a Domotz company;
- Leave unmatched, company (and corresponding data) will not be created/brought into Hudu.
- Once you have matched your companies, you must re-run the integration import to fill in all the data for the newly matched/created companies.
- Save your settings and stop/start your integration sync again to reflect your changes.
Answer: Native integrations will automatically re-sync (update) every 3 hours.
You can also use either the global or the card-specific re-sync features to refresh native integration syncs at any point.
Answer: If the Domotz sync has been loading for a significant amount of time (it can take up to 10 minutes), follow the steps below:
- Test the connection to ensure Hudu and Domotz are communicating correctly.
- Verify your Domotz credentials.
- Refresh the page (while a sync is actively running).
- Stop the sync and restart the sync.
Answer: It should appear on subsequent re-syncs. If it is still not appearing, ensure that it has not been archived; and still exists in your sort rules.
Notes: Active integrations sync automatically every 3 hours; manual re-syncs can be performed either within an integrations’ settings page or by clicking the top right re-sync button.