- Access to retrieve Liongard API credentials.
- Admin or super-admin user role within Hudu.
At any time, you can come back to your Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> Liongard to make changes to the integration.
- Bring in your inspector types directly from Liongard; choose to create new asset layouts per inspector OR seamlessly merge them into your existing documentation.
What Hudu needs from Liongard
- Liongard Domain.
- Access Key ID.
- Access Key Secret.
- Navigate to Hudu admin area >> Integrations.
- Select Liongard from the list.
If you're running on a Hudu version before 18.104.22.168, you'll need to select create integration.
Obtaining the Liongard Information
- Navigate to your Liongard instance >> click your name >> Account Settings.
- From here, you can obtain both of the required keys (access key ID and access key secret).
- Click Access Tokens on the left-hand menu. Click Generate New Token >> select Liongard API token from the list.
- Optionally select an expiration for the token and click Generate.
- Copy the Access Key ID and Access Key secret and paste them into Hudu exactly, in the Liongard integration setup settings.
- To obtain your Liongard domain URL; navigate to the My Liongard Instance tab >> URL.
- This should be in the format: xxx.app.liongard.com
- Copy this exactly into Hudu.
- Save the settings.
Make sure to test the integration for a successful connection before continuing; do not continue on until you see a connection successful message display.
- Start the sync. After inputting all settings and ensuring the connection was successful; start the sync to push initial data to Hudu from Liongard (this is required before moving on).
Hudu recommends matching one company first, for testing purposes, to ensure that your information comes over correctly.
- The first time your integration connection runs successfully, it will attempt to bring in companies from Liongard; these are then added to the Matched Companies List of that integration.
- Navigate to the Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> and find Liongard from the list. Click into it.
- It should now have a button that says Match Companies.
- Go through the list of companies and either bulk create/match all OR decide to:
- Match the company to an existing (already created) client in Hudu;
- Create a matched client within Hudu from a Liongard company;
- Leave unmatched, company (and corresponding data) will not be created/brought into Hudu.
- Once you have matched your companies, you must re-run the integration import to fill in all the data for the newly matched/created companies.
- Save your settings and stop/start your integration sync again to reflect your changes.
Answer: Native integrations will automatically re-sync (update) every 3 hours.
You can also use either the global or the card-specific re-sync features to refresh native integration syncs at any point.
Answer: If the Liongard sync has been loading for a significant amount of time (it can take up to 10 minutes), follow the steps below:
- Test the connection to ensure Hudu and Liongard are communicating correctly.
- Verify your Liongard credentials.
- Ensure that you selected Liongard API token when creating, NOT Liongard Agent Install token from the drop-down list.
- Refresh the page (while a sync is actively running).
- Stop the sync and restart the sync.
Answer: It should appear on subsequent re-syncs. If it is still not appearing, ensure that it has not been archived; and still exists in your sort rules.
Notes: Active integrations sync automatically every 3 hours; manual re-syncs can be performed either within an integrations’ settings page or by clicking the top right re-sync button.