- Access to retrieve RepairShopr API credentials.
- Admin or super-admin user role within Hudu.
At any time, you can come back to your Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> RepairShopr to make changes to the integration.
- Create client spaces within Hudu directly from RepairShopr companies, or seamlessly merge them into existing (already-created) client spaces.
- Pull contact information from RepairShopr; sorted into asset layouts based on your set primary sync location.
What Hudu needs from RepairShopr
- RepairShopR Domain.
- API Key.
- Navigate to Hudu admin area >> Integrations.
- Select RepairShopr from the list.
If you're running on a Hudu version before 22.214.171.124, you'll need to select create integration.
Obtaining the RepairShopr Information
- Navigate and log in to your RepairShopr account >> More >> Admin
- Click API - API Tokens >> New Token (upper-right)
- Click the Custom Permissions tab and give it a Name.
- Optionally enter an Expiration date.
- Turn on the permissions you want to use.
- Click Create API Token.
- Copy the key and save it someplace secure, as you won't be able to see it within RepairShopr again.
- Enter your RepairShopr domain (example: mywebsite.repairshopr.com)
- Paste the API token into the API Key field.
- Save the settings.
Make sure to test the integration for a successful connection before continuing; do not continue on until you see a connection successful message display.
- Start the sync. After inputting all settings and ensuring the connection was successful; start the sync to push initial data to Hudu from RepairShopr (this is required before moving on).
Hudu recommends matching one company first, for testing purposes, to ensure that your information comes over correctly.
- The first time your integration connection runs successfully, it will attempt to bring in companies from RepairShopr; these are then added to the Matched Companies List of that integration.
- Navigate to your Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> and find RepairShopr from the list. Click into it.
- It should now have a button that says Match Companies.
- Go through the list of companies and either bulk create/match all OR decide to:
- Match the company to an existing (already created) client in Hudu;
- Create a matched client within Hudu from a RepairShopr company;
- Leave unmatched, company (and corresponding data) will not be created/brought into Hudu.
- Once you have matched your companies, you must re-run the integration import to fill in all the data for the newly matched/created companies.
Primary Sync Location
- Navigate back to your Hudu admin area >> Integrations >> RepairShopr ((Edit Settings)).
- Choose asset layouts (must be active asset layouts) from the list to designate as the primary sync location.
If you don't see/have not created any asset layouts yet, you’ll need to create these. Visit Asset Layouts for additional information!
- Save your settings and stop/start your integration sync again to reflect your changes.
Answer: Native integrations will automatically re-sync (update) every 3 hours.
You can also use either the global or the card-specific re-sync features to refresh native integration syncs at any point.
Answer: If the RepairShopr sync has been loading for a significant amount of time (it can take up to 10 minutes), follow the steps below:
- Test the connection to ensure Hudu and RepairShopr are communicating correctly.
- Verify your RepairShopr credentials.
- Refresh the page (while a sync is actively running).
- Stop the sync and restart the sync.
Answer: It should appear on subsequent re-syncs. If it is still not appearing, ensure that it has not been archived; and still exists in your sort rules.
Notes: Active integrations sync automatically every 3 hours; manual re-syncs can be performed either within an integrations’ settings page or by clicking the top right re-sync button.