Advantages of the Card
- Consolidation of your documentation system.
- Information on a singular asset is no longer stored on different pages; requiring less manual creation of relationships within your documentation.
- Fewer clicks are performed, and your technicians are happier.
- Consolidation across multiple services.
- Information from multiple sites and services is merged into a singular asset page; allowing for better organization and simpler workflows.
- Custom documentation.
- Add missing information that your integrations may not collect.
- Create custom fields; add comments; passwords; attach photos and files, and more; all displayed on the same page as data from your integrations.
How are Cards added to Hudu?
Visit our Asset Layouts article to learn more about custom fields and asset layouts!
- For example, you might designate Office 365 users to go into an asset layout named "People" or "Contacts".
Once an asset and card are paired, they will stay paired. As an admin or super-admin, you can rematch an integration card to a different asset by navigating to that card and hitting "Rematch".
The sections below introduce tools related to cards. Expand each section to learn more!
For example, "John's Desktop" (an asset that is being pulled in from Syncro) may have been placed inside of an asset layout named "Printers", and you would like to move it to "Workstations".
By clicking rematch card you can select which asset layout you'd like to move it to (Workstations), and choose to either:
- Create a new workstation asset to place John's Desktop asset within; or
- Merge 'John's Desktop', with an already existing asset (i.e. "Johns_Desktop").