This article has been moved!
We've recently updated our support center articles - Please bear with us while we make the transition. This article can now be found here!
Sharing info with clients/users can be a simple task, but with important documents, an encrypted message may be necessary.
With built-in Zero-Knowledge Encryption, both sides can feel secure sending passwords or sensitive documents. Once sent, the link can be set to expire at a certain time or after a single use, ensuring the protection of the message content.
How to Access
- Navigate to the Clients/Company tab
- Select the company of choice
- Under the tools section, locate external sharing
- Expiration: A time can be set for the message to exist before it becomes inaccessible
- First View Expiration: once set, the receiver only has one opportunity to access the message, it cannot be recovered after the first viewing
How to Create
- Enter the message within the Secure note
- Add a label if desired
- Once the parameters are set, select Create and Encrypt
- A single-use copied link will be created to send to the receiver