This article has been moved!
We've recently updated our support center articles - Please bear with us while we make the transition. This article can now be found here!
When you receive the message "Hudu is in Limited Mode", it means that your instance is in Limited Mode.
In Limited Mode, you have access to all documentation, but read/write capabilities will be disabled.
Hudu goes into limited mode when
- Your billing is unsuccessful. Your free trial could have expired, or there could be problems with your subscription.
- Your instance isn't connected to the internet, or a firewall is preventing access.
- The Hudu billing server is experiencing problems.
How to get out of Limited Mode
- Go to Hudu Admin > License key > and Hit the Refresh button in the Green Billing Box to check the billing server again.
- Contact Hudu support to see if your subscription is having issues and/or to resolve such issues