This article has been moved!
We've recently updated our support center articles - Please bear with us while we make the transition. This article can now be found here!
The purpose of this article is to serve as a walkthrough for updating any user settings within your Hudu account such as basic personal information, personal Hudu design, and setting up two-factor authentication.
How to change
- Go to the top right corner of your screen and click on the avatar.
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Change/Update profile information
- Upload an avatar (Must be a .png or .jpeg)
- Change your time zone.
- Choose your theme color
- Turn on Two Factor Authentication for your profile.
- Hit Update Profile at the bottom right of the page.