This article has been moved!
We've recently updated our support center articles - Please bear with us while we make the transition. This article can now be found here!
Before starting to connect an integration, please read:
The Datto BCDR integration allows you to sync over:
- Backup Devices and their corresponding info
NOTE: Hudu will only bring in devices that have a Client associated. If you don't see the following, Hudu will not bring in the device:
To associate a Client to a Device in Datto BCDR, go to the header in Datto Billing, and click Admin > Manage Clients > Click on the Edit Pencil icon, and then Link Devices
Information we need from Datto
In order to setup the Datto BCDR integration, you need to:
- Login to Datto BCDR
- Navigate to Admin -> Integrations
- Copy the:
REST API Public Key
REST API Secret Key
Setup in Hudu
- Navigate to Hudu Admin -> Integrations.
- Click on the Datto Integration (NOTE: not the RMM or PSA integration - they do share the same brand name)
- Enable the integration
- Enter the REST API Public Key in Public Key
- Enter the REST API Private Key in Secret Key
- Choose which asset layout backup devices will fill into.
- Run a sync to pull in matched organizations.
- Match organizations that you want to bring in devices for.
- Once matched, run one more sync, and it will bring in the devices periodically.