This article has been moved!
We've recently updated our support center articles - Please bear with us while we make the transition. This article can now be found here!
Before starting to connect an integration, please read:
The Halo PSA integration allows you to sync over:
Make sure to test the integration for a successful connection before starting to import!
- Navigate to Halo -> Configuration -> Integrations -> HaloPSA API
- Click on View Applications, and then create a New Application
- Give the Application a Name
- Confirm in the last step that the Active Checkbox is clicked.
- Choose Client ID and Secret as the Authentication Method
- Record the Client ID and Client Secret in a secret place. You will need them later.
Choose the correct Login Type and Agent to login as. This can be any user, but we usually recommend creating a dedicated user for this.
- Before saving, choose the Permissions tab
- Choose read:customers and read:assets to give the app that permission
- Hit Save
- Navigate to the Hudu Admin -> Integrations -> HaloPSA -> Settings page, and enter the client secret, client id, tenant, authorization server, and resource server. Most of this information is available in Halo -> Configuration -> Integrations -> HaloPSA API.
- Make sure there isn't a closing / at the end of the resource server and authorization server!
Before contacts and sites will be added into Hudu, you must have an Asset Layout for both of them already created. Make sure the Asset Layout is active. Otherwise, the Asset Layout will not be displayed in the companies.
Hudu's import works in two stages. First, Hudu will look for companies to match in to Hudu. We will attempt to match them with companies already in the system. Then, you will need to match companies before attempting to bring in any company information.