Before setting up your SuperOps integration, please read over our Understanding Integrations article to learn basic concepts and useful tips.
- Ability to access account settings within SuperOps.
- Admin or super-admin user role within Hudu.
What SuperOps needs from Hudu
- API Key.
- Hudu Account URL
- Navigate to your Hudu admin area >> Account Administration and click API.
- Use the left-hand box to Create a new API key.
- Name the key whatever you wish.
- You do not need to restrict to a specific company.
- You do not need to list allowed IP addresses.
- You do not need to allow access to passwords.
- You do not need to allow access to destructive actions.
- Click Create New Key.
- Copy the generated key.
- Be sure to copy the key and keep this in a secure location; this will be the last time that you can see this key.
- To finish with setup, we'd recommend referring to SuperOps's How to integrate Hudu with SuperOps.ai article.
- For a video walkthrough guide, please click here.
Answer: The Hudu integration will be available for SuperOps.ai users on the Connect and Super plans.
Answer: We use key fields as unique identifiers between both tools to ensure that any duplications in data mapping for future updates.
Answer: The unique URL that you use to log in to your Hudu account is your account URL. For example: acme.huducloud.com