The Hudu admin area is accessible ONLY to admins and super admin users within your organization.
The Leaderboard allows an easy way to measure and track your staff's engagement with Hudu. Technicians are scored based on their utilization and production within your environment.
The reports are generated in three modes: All Time, 90 days, and 30 days.
- Creating Documentation: 100 points
- Updating Documentation: 50 points
- Viewing Documentation: 10 points
- Navigate to your Hudu admin area >> Leaderboard tab.
- From here, you'll see the technicians with the top three documentation scores at the top of the list; as well as the next five users in terms of documentation score.
- By clicking on a user's name, you'll navigate to their profile page; where you can find a breakdown of their contributions and edit basic information.
You can also access this information from the Hudu admin >> Users tab and select View Profile on a user.