You can use Duo Two Factor Authentication to provide additional security to your account.
Enabling Duo will force all users (excluding portal users) to set up Duo when they log in and override any existing 2FA options.
Setup in Duo
- Log in to the Duo Dashboard.
- Proceed to Applications in the left sidebar.
- Click Protect an Application.
- Choose Web SDK from the list, and click Protect.
- Jot down the values for Integration Key, Secret Key, and API hostname.
Setup in Hudu
- Proceed to Hudu, as a logged-in Admin or Super Admin.
- Go to Hudu admin area >> General tab.
- Under Authentication & Security, click Configure for 2FA:
- Fill out the fields with the information from Duo. Hit Enable Duo for it to be enabled for all accounts.