The Hudu admin area is accessible ONLY to admins and super admin users within your organization.
The external share portals for your client/company spaces within Hudu come, by default, populated with our naming scheme for items. The Portal tab of the Hudu admin area allows for customization of this portal nomenclature.
Updating Portal Nomenclature
Updating the nomenclature of the external share portals is a global change; meaning this will apply to all existing and created external share portals within your Hudu environment.
- Navigate to the Hudu admin area >> Portal.
- Here you’ll find a list view of all of the nomenclature available to be changed.
- Enter your new, desired nomenclature into the middle, ‘New Name’ column.
- The default name will always be visible in the far left column.
- The description of the item will always be visible in the far right column.
Individual Portal Customization
To update individual external sharing portals and configure what information is shared per portal; this will be done within each particular client space.
Visit our External Sharing article for additional information!